Gum Recession Treatment, Periodontal Therapies, and Dental Implants
Gum Recession. Gum Disease. These words are never welcome to the ears of any dental patient. But at Stoner Periodontic Specialists, these procedures are performed every day in the most comfortable and convenient setting.
The Advantages of Dental Implants
Dental Implants are better than dentures: Often the happiest dental implant patients are people who had conventional dentures for a substantial period of time before they had implants. No more denture pain, sore gums or messy adhesives to deal with are just some of the benefits. Overall oral health and quality of life also dramatically improve with implants over traditional dentures.
- Replacement teeth are stable for eating
- The closest possible replacement to natural teeth
- Help to maintain facial shape and structure
- Help to preserve the bone in the jaw
- Can eliminate the pain of ill-fitting partials and dentures
- A dental implant completely restores a lost tooth so that it feels, looks, functions and fits perfectly like a natural tooth.
What to expect from dental implants:
Dental Implants can be life-changing for patients missing just one single tooth. Whereas in the past, the two healthy teeth on either side of a missing tooth had to be removed in order to make a 3-tooth bridge, today a single implant can often be placed in between the teeth. A crown can then be fabricated without affecting the healthy teeth adjoining the missing tooth.
Unlike other dental services, Stoner Periodontic Specialists uses state of the art laser technologies for a minimally invasive approach to beautifying your smile. Our specialists can bring confidence back to your smile without multiple, extended visits or painful procedures.
What we do:
At Stoner Periodontic Specialists, we focus on the following cosmetic dental services:
- Dental Implants
- Gum Recession Treatments
- Smile Enhancements
- Laser Gum Therapy
- TMJ Treatments
- And More
What we believe:
- We promise to provide our patients with high quality, attentive, and individualized care in order to promote complete health through wellness and rejuvenation.
- Our revolutionary periodontal practice in Columbus, Ohio is equipped with state of the art technology to compliment the state of the art therapies employed by our unmatched doctors.
- Our exceptional clinical abilities stem from a perfectly balanced blend of experience, research, science and art. We deliver aesthetic satisfaction through minimally invasive and cost effective periodontal therapies.
- Our staff is always courteous, compassionate, and dedicated to your personal needs and wishes.
- Because patient comfort and convenience is a priority at Stoner Periodontic Specialists, we have three Columbus, Ohio locations and one Springfield location to serve you better. Whether you are suffering from gum recession or need dental implants, our offices in Dublin, Grove City, New Albany, and Springfield provide easy access to residents of the greater Columbus, Ohio area. Each of our dental offices is open with convenient hours to ensure that taking care of your dental needs is never a hassle.
- At Stoner Periodontic Specialists, customer loyalty through patient satisfaction is our ultimate goal. Our advanced Periodontists will work to achieve unparalleled results for your smile.
- Of course, to fully understand the Stoner Periodontic Specialists difference you must see it for yourself. Our offices feature warm, receptive waiting areas that feel more like home than a dental office. Additionally, our operating rooms are full of calming, soothing colors, tones and features that assist in creating a stress-free experience.
- Take a virtual tour of our periodontic offices